Since 1925, RBA Ambiental is dedicated to the collection and recycling of used vegetable oils and fat.
Our company started by processing animal tallow as raw material for the soap industry and we have been building-up our history since then.
RBA Ambiental’s recent milestones:
- RBA Ambiental started its UCO collection activities at the 400 m2 plant in Haedo.
- RBA Ambiental started offering UCO collection and disposal services to the international food chains that opened their first stores in Argentina at that time.
- Starts the development of biofuel projects.
- Purchases a 20,000 m2 site in Bella Vista and starts the construction of a new Plant.
Collaborates with INTI (Instituto Nacional de Tecnologia Industrial) in order to expand environmental remediation activities and develop UCO applications.
The brand RBA Ambiental is created.
Develops suction collection equipment, with bin cleansing and sanitization capabilities.
Upgrades its used cooking oil recovery plant.
- Enters into agreement to supply a thermal generation plant with biofuel. (Suspended)
- Agreements with AYSA (Aguas y Saneamientos Argentinos S.A.) Water and Argentine Sanitation CO and FEHGRA (Federacion Empresaria Hotelera Gastronomica de la Republica Argentina) Federation of Hotel and Gastronomic Businesses of the Argentine Republic, to develop an awareness campaign regarding UCO recycling.
- Incorporation of CAF, the Development Bank of Latin America, as a shareholder of the Company.
Increases its vegetable oil storage capacity to over 5,000 tons.
Starts commercial operations of a new vegetable oil treatment plant, with a treatment capacity of 200 tons per day.